Anchors Away

10:31 PM

This is what I wore in my lunch & movie date with James last day. I made a blog post about that date here. We wore matchy matchy outfits again, like we always do. Heehee. So here's mine:
Anchor print tank top from Greenhills | Red Varsity/Letterman Jacket, a gift from James | Thrifted Forever 21 Skinny Jeans | Red Vans from Greenhills | Accessories from Yen's Butingthings | Sunnies borrowed from James

Really lovin' this Varsity/Letterman Jacket from James! He has this too. Funny incident in centro, people are calling us JAMICH!! lol what?

Handcrafted this anchor necklace. I just bought the anchor dangling and attached it to a chain. ;) One of my fascinations today are anchors! Been collecting sailor outfits and accessories these days. Heee.. Super love this anchor print tank top! Bought this on sale in Greenhills for only P150, I think? I'm such a kuripot, that's why I always shop on sale. lol :))


Cross connector ring from my shop, Yen's Butingthings. DIY heart ring.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe