Just Like A Lady

8:43 PM

Lazy Sunday! Second Sem had just started, and my body clock is still kinda fvcked up. So, last night I've been awake until 2:30am. Well, that explains my eye bags lol. And my classes from Monday to Thursdays always start at 7:30am. I really hate my class schedule this sem! -___-
So yeah.. This morning, James and I went to mass together in the University Church at Ateneo. He helped me for a little photoshoot after the mass for my blog and lookbook. ;) Thank you James!! ♥ 

So this is what I wore today...
I'm wearing heels/wedges now! Haha. I've just turned 18. And after stumbling upon Ms. Lissa Kahayon's blog, I felt like I must somewhat change my style now. 'Cause now I'm already a lady! From preppy to a lady. lol :))

Oversized top from Greenhills, Jeans from Thrift Shop (Forever 21), Vintage bag from Thrift Shop (Valentino)

Wedge from Thrift Shop

Accessories (Rings, Feather hair clip extension, Bracelet) from Yen's Butingthings!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe