Ateneo Colors

9:31 AM

I'm back in Ateneo! It was our first day of school yesterday, and this is something that I wore for school. Ateneo colors! I didn't notice it at first okayy lol.

Blue and yellow! So Atenean of me. Haha. Tried a print on print on this look. Do you think it worked well? Comments are very much appreciated! ;)

Dress used as top - gift | Thrifted polka dot skirt | Melissa wedges | OASAP bag

Soooo. My 2nd parcel from OASAP arrived! I got this last Monday, and I was really excited to use it, so I already use this OASAP mustard sheepskin bag for our first day in school! Perfect for my first day because I only bring few things on our first meetings, like a notebook, ballpen, wallet, two phones, and even my umbrella fit in my bag! Just perfect! ;) Thank you so much OASAP for this!! *u*

A closer look to my outfit. Thanks Ate Ge for this striped/laced dress! I finally used it in my outfit posts! Hihi. :>

Melissa jelly bow wedges from 168 mall.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe