Kawaii ♥

9:21 AM

Cuddle weather is on! Well, it recently had a typhoon here in Bicol, so I guess the rainy season had really started. Oh how I love the cuddle weather coz I got to wear my cutiepatootie cuddle weather outfits!  
( ・ω・)

Thrifted knitted sweatshirt | Thrifted shorts | Melissa shoes


Me trying kawaii poses!  (^▽^)


Achieve ba?! lol

This short is actually a romper. Don't you just love the bow detail on it? So kawaii.. 
(^v^)

Usamimi hairband from Yen's Butingthings

Bow necklace from Pink Tag

DIY heart ring. Cute details on my sweatshirt! :3

My ready-for-the-rainy-season jelly bow wedges from 168 mall! (^v^)


I feel so kawaii with this outfit!! *u* I'm really happy with this look and photos, okay. So forgive me if I took a lot of photos! Hihi. :>

How about you? Did you like this blog post too? Comments will be very much appreciated! ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe