I'm James.

8:53 PM


Confession: I used to want to be a guy when I was a kid. I even think sometimes that I still want to be a guy right now. Being a lady is really hard, if you know what I mean. So I really enjoyed the A-Fash's theme last week, boyfriend's outfit!


If I would be a guy, my name would definitely be James! Hee.. Double meaning title for the blog post. My guy name, and the name of the guy that I am pegging in this outfit. Not actually my 'boyfriend' but, uhhh...

Skinny jeans: Forever 21 | Boots: Thrifted | Necklace: Personalized Accessories


Maybe you'd notice how I always say how Personalized Accessories can make your outfit instant fab, because they really can! See that I'm wearing just a simple plain white shirt in this outfit, but with this Aztec necklace from Personalized Accessories, my outfit never looked just simple!

Wore a simple MNG bracelet to keep the plain feel of my outfit.

Hellyeah, people were surprised that I'm in jeans! lol

Didn't know what to wear at first because I forgot to bring my buttondowns with me here in Naga. All that I've brought were my usual get up girly clothes! So I just borrowed James' favorite plaid polo. Wanted to wear this properly, but I didn't like it because I really looked like a tomboy just like a lot of girls in Ateneo. lol. So I just tied it in my waist also to put some details in my outfit.


Also pegged David Guison in this outfit by wearing this thrifted Doc Martens-inspired combat boots, because one of James' fashion inspiration is David. 


 Yes, James is a fashionista too but he doesn't dress up much yet because people in our place isn't ready yet for guy fashionistas, I mean guy who wear boots! lol I remember the first time he wore combat boots in school. There were a group of girls who shouted, "OH MY GHAAAD!" (in a negative tone) right after he passed by them. *mean girls!* lol


So who's the handsomest of us all? lol. Meet my A-Fash bros!

(L-R) Joyce & Didi, James (haha), Danica, and Sophia

Please do support our blog, even thought we're kinda inactive right now. Hee..
Hope you enjoyed this post!




Photography by Joyce Vasquez

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love the lines created by your polo and your jeans. You definitely scored big on that boots of yours :)

    xo, Daphne of Metamorphosis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hee.. Gotta start looking for your James na din! Hehe. Di ka pa kwento. Heee ;))

      Delete
  3. ...and the PA necklace really gives life to a simple outfit! :)

    Ate Joyce, http://francesandflair.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I longed to see you wearing boyish clothes, and you totally rocked it! The accessories definitely added up spice!

    Sam of theclothesfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe