Sexy Laces

9:42 PM


Well, maybe I'm already growing up. Heee.. or at least trying! I may look like a kid most of the time, but hey! To tell you, I'm already 19 years old. :p A lot of people are telling me that I really don't look like my age. But now that I've realized that it'll be just a year and till I turn 20 (nooooo!! TT____TT). Maybe I should try to get out of my cutie aura comfort zone sometimes, and try to mature a little. Hihi. :>

Skirt: Sassy Pink Shopp iDesigh by Juvy | Top & Shoes: Thrifted

See? I'm being fierce this time and had a courage to do this pose. Hahaha. So do you think I look like my age now? loljk :))


I built my outfit in the lace-y skirt from Sassy Pink Shoppe iDesign by Juvy. So bad, I forgot to had a closer photo of it. I really fell in love with this skirt because the detail is really sexy and girly at the same time. Just perfect for my style! I also adore this online shop because of their classy designs. Kudos to the owner, Ate Juvy for her great designs! I noticed that she's very updated with the fashion trend in the European countries, so I'm telling you, you can always make sure that you won't be left out in the fashion trend in their shop! You can check out Sassy Pink Shopp iDesign by Juvy to know what I'm talking about!


Wore a ring that Fingertip Accessories really knows how to do, being girly and sexy! With their expertise too, laces! *u* Wore a classy necklace from Mel's Collection too.

Thrifted sexy pumps

This photoshoot happened last month, when us A-Fash had our very first photoshoot outside the campus. Yay! Thanks to Sassy Pink Shoppe iDesign by Juvy and Kawaii: Photo and Printing Services for making this all happen. I really enjoyed this shoot because all are really cooperative and we seemed like were just having a picnic in a park. Hee.. All are so light and fun to be with, especially the Kawaii team. I even helped in the shoot by holding the reflector because I was so amazed with it. Mehehe.

With my A-Fash sisters and the people behind this photoshoot, Ate Juvy and the Kawaii team! Totally want to have a photoshoot with these awesome people again!



All photos taken by Kawaii: Photo and Printing Services
Make up done by Didi Vasquez

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Really?? Heehee.. Thank you, Nades! *u* >:D<

      Delete
  2. So cute :) Lace definitely suits you!

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aahww. I LOVE YOUR SHOOOOES (and the look):)))) We both get the same comment about our age, hahaha. specially me who's a graduating student. urghh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ajah! HAHA. I remember when I asked you if you're a 3rd year or a 2nd year. lol :))

      Delete
  4. Omg you look so perfect, so girly and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I love how you did your makeup here.

    www.visceralmaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! *u* Done by Didi Vasquez (http://francesandflair.tumblr.com). ;)

      Delete
  6. nice look.. I think mature aura will be fine. but don't hurry it up. Just enjoy being young... :)
    hope we can follow each other through gfc :)
    http://iamhappyabbey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I still keep that in mind. ;) Thank you Abbey! I already followed you! ;)

      Delete
  7. We enjoyed your company, too! :) Pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Hope to work with you again someday! Thank you so so much, Kawaii!! *u*

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe