Aztec Summer

6:22 PM


Finally! A summer vibe on my blog! I was not really going out of our house lately. Well, given the fact that it is too hot outside and I don't want my skin to be sun kissed, yes I chose to just enjoy the company of air con and movies for the past few weeks. It is just now that I got to feel summer by going to the beach that is close to my heart, the famous Bagasbas beach here in my hometown Daet. And yeah, dressing up for summer!!





I opt to wear sleeveless and skirts or shorts when going to a hot summer day by the beach, to let my skin breathe and feel the summer breeze. Match it up with a pair of sandals that I can easily take off and walk barefooted to enjoy the sand and a bit of salty water on my feet.


And of course, don't forget about the cool summer colors! Found this pretty aztec skirt from Maldita's Stop! Oh-so-perfect for summer!
Check out Maldita's Stop's new collection here!

Aztec skirt: Maldita's Stop


Neon necklace: Personalized Accessories

Limited Edition Wayfarers: Ray Ban

Rainbow Chain Bracelet: Mel's Collection


There it is! My first summer post! I am really advising you guys to go out more this summer, because I am starting to regret shutting myself in our house for a month.. Go ahead enjoy the summer! Have fun with your friends! Take pictures! Create moments that you'll never regret.

Thanks to James for always being patient in taking my outfit photos. *wink*

---

And yes, speaking of summer...
Hey Bicolanos! I'd like to invite you to the Bicol Fashion Festival 2013! Be with us in the "Summer Collection" at Bora Hut this April 25, 8PM!

Bicol Fashion Festival 2013 is going to be bigger than last year's Bicol Fashion Week 2012! BFF 2013 will be a multiple day event regarding everything about Bicolano Fashion such as designers, stylists, make-up artists, fashion bloggers and models. This festival would be really so much fun! Hope to see you there! ;)

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Cute outfit, Jamie! Very youthful and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Julia! Your comments never fail to make me smile! I really like your style! *u*

      Delete
  2. Naunahan mo ako sa Bagasbas!! I hate you. Hahahahahah! Pretty as always Jamie! Tour mo ako pagpunta ko dyan. :)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh I'm just 6km away from Bagasbas!! Hahaha. Thank you Sam! Sure!! Just tell me kung kelan ka pupunta. ;)

      Delete
  3. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that is so nice! Thank you so much, Michelle! Hope you'd come back in this blog of mine! *u*

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe