Creamy

5:39 PM


I promised myself that I’ll blog more often now because I think it’s the most worthy thing that I can do this summer vacation. Well, I really enjoy blogging. Blogging is really therapeutic. It clears off my mind from bad things and it’s my way of enjoying fashion and art.


I’ve been into browns lately. I think, I have been loving all shades of brown for a long time now, I just didn’t notice it immediately. Now, it’s kind of my thing. Shoes, bags, clothes, accessories, everything. Besides, it makes my skin tone looks whiter. *wink*

Top: Greenhills | Shorts: OASAP | Shoes: Thrifted

Lace shorts: OASAP
I have this lace shorts for a while now, but it still doesn't seem to go out of style. I’m still in love with this lace shorts. It’s just so girly, so me! 

Cat ears headband: Yen’s Butingthings | Lippies: Happy Margarita

I personally made this Car Ears Headband! I’m selling too, @ P100 only! P120 with pearls! The cheapest you can get! *wink* Contact me if you’re interested! ;)


Here’s my latest baby! Addition to my growing brown shoes collection! This is a really great find. Very vintage-y and chic.


Hope you like this post of mine as much as I enjoyed making this. Meow! :3



Photobucket

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I love your lace shorts ;)

    http://amanda-paredes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your lace shorts and the vintage feel of your outfit! Looking good as always, Jamie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes! Its a really great find! :)

    rheagulafo.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really is!! Thanks, Rhea! *wink*

      Delete
  4. You look tall on the last picture my dear and btw, I like the lip color, it suits you. <3

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Heehee. :> Yes, I think I'll be using pink shades of lip color from now on. :) Thanks Ate D! *u*

      Delete
  5. I love your shots and your outfit! I love Oasap too! :)
    btw, I currently have a giveaway on my blog where you could win $20 worth of Romwe coupon. Shop all you want if you are one of the two lucky winners :)
    http://loveandelegance.blogspot.com/2013/04/romwe-coupon-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! *u* Really? I'll join! Hihi. Hope I'd win!! :3

      Delete
  6. hello.. jamie.. is the headband still available?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe