Sweet Roar

7:13 PM


Feelin' so much like a rockstar in this outfit! I don't know what came to me that day that I got to think of this outfit. Maybe I was just feelin' like an asian rocker girl in my haircut now. Hihi. (but honestly I'm kinda hating it~ at times)

Top: Mom's | Skirt & Finsk Boots: Thrifted



A-Fash's theme that time was the animal face trend! I got my tiger head in my mom's closet! Hee. I've got a hard time styling this T-shirt because the day was in so much heat so I cannot layer that much. I was thinking of a leatherette jacket, but I got this black cotton vest instead.


To break the edgy feel of my outfit, I decided to wear this tulle skirt with pearls on it to make my outfit rockin' but sweet! I really think it was a great combination. :)

Bow ring: Forever 21 | Knotted bracelet: MNG | Watch: Guess


I think this is the first time that this gorg finsk wedges appeared here in my blog, if I'm not mistaken. Got this from a thrift store! Thought this finsk booties would really rock more my outfit!!

Rawr!
So here's Jamie saying her sweet roar with her sweetest nail art! Hihi. I'm really proud of this! This is the most detailed nail art I've ever done! *u*



More late posts coming! Hihihi. I really missed blogging! Hope you missed me too! *u*

Photos taken by Joyce Vasquez

---

P.S. I want to congratulate the winner of my CaLee Shoppe Giveaway!!



Congratulations Ms. Abigail Lee-Silerio!! *throws confetti* Kindly message me on my facebook page on how to get your prize! ;)

Thanks to everyone who joined my giveaway! For those who didn't win, don't fret! I have another cutiepatootie giveaway this April! Watch out! *wink*

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit, and the fact that almost all of your clothes that appear on your blog are thrifted! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe