Summertime Sadness

1:08 PM

“I've got that summertime, summertime sadness.”
I've been LSS-ed on Lana del Rey’s songs for days now, especially her Summertime Sadness song. Love the music, lyrics, tone of her voice, everything! I think her voice is just uhh-mazing and sexy, don’t you think?

A-Fash’s theme last week was Florals, but unfortunately, it was kinda off for the cold weather. It was decided few days before the actual shoot. We’re not actually expecting for a cold weather that time, so yeah... I've gone summertime sadness on my mind, and on my outfit!

Top, Sweater & Skirt: Thrifted | Eyewear: @hhh_onlineshop | Bag: Esprit | Tights: Gaisano

Hidden summer inside my sweats. Summertime Sadness.

Tried my best to still incorporate florals on my outfit while dressing up appropriately for the cold weather. And this is what I came up with! Simple layering. What do you think of it? :)

Bow socks: Forever 21 | Creepers: Thrifted

“Oh, my God, I feel it in the air
Telephone wires above are sizzling like a snare
Honey, I’m on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothing scares me anymore”
- Summertime Sadness, Lana del Rey


Photos taken by Frances Claudine Vasquez


Photobucket

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love Lana del Rey's Summertime Sadness. I love your take on Florals. Definitely something you don't see often. :)

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with this look!! Following you <3

    xx ohmylittlegirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, girl! Ang ganda ng skirt mo and the way you kept the whole ensemble monochrome in black & white.

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe