Brighten Up

8:38 AM

Bringing back the girly Jamie is quite refreshing, don't you think? Some of my friends and readers are admitting that they are already missing my girly outfits, because I've been into grungy and indie styles lately. I'm planning to channel the inner girly girl again! Just because I think my life is actually brightening up lately ..or I think it's just all in your disposition! 

Well yea, some reasons that actually influenced me to brighten up my colors are the lovely bright Bow Shorts I'm wearing from House of K, and my new fave Floral Platform Sneakers from OASAP! Do not also forget my pastel stack of bracelet from Bonita y Elegante by Mutya!

And I'm so happy with this necklace JewelryCoco sent me! I love that this can actually fit in many style of clothing, whether it's girly or edgy. Expect to see this necklace more often here in the blog! Hihi

JewelryCoco is an online fashion jewelry store, which is located in Guangzhou, China. Jewelrycoco is a leading China online wholesale supplier of Women's jewelry, Fashion Jewelry and Accessories, Men's jewelry. They provide a wide range of high quality, trendy fashion jewelry at factory direct prices along with a professional service to customers all over the world. That's why you can really expect to find really cheap buys in their store!

And I'm sharing to you the Top 4 Reasons Why You Should Shop JewelryCoco!
(1) They have an extensive and growing selection of high quality products. 
(2) New products are sourced and added every day on Jewelrycoco.com. 
(3) Their innovative marketing department constantly searches for the very latest in popular fashion jewelry on the market to attract and satisfy the broad demand of our customer base. 
(4) There is a huge range of products with different styles for you to choose.

 Built my outfit with this cutiepatootie bow shorts from House of K! OMG I suddenly missed all the bows in my life I used to overly use before! Hihi. I was starting to think I'm already too old for this. But one bow wouldn't hurt, right? lol


Lovin' this stack of bracelet Bonita y Elegante sent me too! Lots of beautiful things all in one stack! *eyes sparkle*


Sparkle your eyes too on these new babies of mine. HUHU I super love this floral platforms from OASAP! Pairing it with a cute socks too. Hey~ Just like to inform you that I'm selling Kawaii Socks from Japan again! Browse here.

And another thing that brighten me up in this look? Mary Kay Concealer! The new BFF of my dark spots. Hihi. Mary Kay fanatic too? Hey! Let me introduce you to Mary Kay Ph by Andrea! Easily buy Mary Kay products online! They also usually give discounts and giveaways, so you better check out their Facebook page! ;)

WHAT I WORE
Necklace: Jewelry Coco
Top: Thrifted
Shorts: House of K
Sneakers: OASAP
Arm Candy: Bonita y Elegante

You Might Also Like

12 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe