Wild & Young Magazine Feature: A Total Autumn Look For You

9:08 AM

OMG I just got featured in a Spanish magazine in Madrid~!!
I was surprised when I received a message from Wild & Young Magazine telling me that they would love to publish my looks in their magazine! Lots of blessings in my blogging career lately, and I am so grateful for it! HUHU~ 

Wild & Young Magazine (formerly 20tt Magazine) is a Spanish Magazine about fashion, culture and lifestyle based in Madrid. Quarterly published in Spanish and Portuguese. 

Since Autumn is just around the corner, they asked me to send a total autumn outfit for you! I'm so surprised that they allocated 6 pages just for me! OMG Talk about exposure HAHA. Above are some screen shots of my pages in the Wild & Young Magazine. I'm on pages 34-39! ^_^

Sadly, we don't have Autumn in the Philippines. But lucky for me, I got to experience Autumn this year because I'm currently here in Japan! Blogging from Tokyo! *wink* I actually prepared this outfit for my trip to Japan this Autumn.

Wearing this Forever 21 houndstooth-almost-plaid skirt from Metamorphosis Clothing. They supply Forever 21 and other awesome brands overruns in the Philippines!

I decided to  customized August 8 Time Capsule from Personalized Accessories. I personally picked the charms in this necklace! You can customize it from the plates, chains to the cutiepatootie charms, so you can really have it shout you! Some of the charms I chose in my August 8 Time Capsule, are the star charm which represents my spotlight, a dove charm for my motivation to spread peace to every single people I meet, a "follow your dreams" charm for a constant reminder to me and to everyone, a heart with wings charm to remind me to always enjoy love and appreciate every single kind and good thing around the world. All wrapped in a plate which says "inspire," which I think is one of my mission in life! Enclosing your own story in this little time capsule you can carry around can be quite fun and fulfilling! I totally enjoyed picking up my own charms and plate. ^_^

Pairing my thrifted classy heels with my autumn color tights I got from my favorite legwear shop in Japan, Copo.

#GPOY lolololol =))

It was really amusing seeing myself in a magazine for the first time! I really hope there's more to come! Hihi. I'll still be here in Japan till October 9, and when I get back.. I'll announce the winner of my www.spotlightonjamie.com Site Launch Giveaway! You still have a few days to join! 6 sponsors, 10 prizes, to only on winner, and that could be you! ;)

WHAT I AM WEARING
Sweatshirt: Mango
Skirt: Metamorphosis Clothing
Tights: Copo
Heels: Thrifted
Necklace: Personalized Accessories

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE WILD&YOUNG MAGAZINE

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I'm so proud of you Ate Yen, I may not say it often but I do :) We have the same necklace btw but from different shop nga lang haha keep it up <3

    Lou of, steal-thestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! that's amazing! congrats doll :D

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Jamie! Thank you for featuring Metamorphosis Clothing! Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! The skirt looks really nice.

    http://www.thegracefulmist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You look amazing in the pictures ♥

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Congrats to this! More success on your blog. :)

    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous look Jamie! Congratulations :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you combined the brown tights with that skirt. Looks really interesting.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe