SHOP TO LOVE: Rings & Tings

2:53 PM

Rings and Tings is an online fashion store stocking the most unique piece of fashion at a reasonable price. From Jewellery to watches, every detail is important and can add character to an outfit. Rings and Tings will be there to provide that little special treasure that shall be cherished forever. 

Another shop to love, guys! I've been ogling around this online store called Rings & Tings for quite a while now to spot in the on trend accessories this season. They never really fail to make my eyes sparkle and make me want to have every fashion accessories they have in my hand in an instant! /not exaggerating/ lol They just don't sell rings! They also have necklaces, bracelets, earrings, watches, even clothing, shoes and bags!

So just recently, I've finally had an opportunity to possess my own Rings & Tings goodies! With much excitement, I've already worn them on my first ever photo shoot after my Japan trip! Hihi.

Here's my favorite in what they'd sent me. A classic heart necklace! I've always wanted to have one, but I've been really attached with my old 16th note pedant I have for a long time now. Well, here comes new favorite! *u*

 I don't usually wear earrings, but this one's an exception! I'm really glad that they sent me some classics, because I can easily pair it off with any of my outfits!

They also sent me a cutie owl necklace, which I've already uploaded on my Instagram. Will surely feature it too on my blog this month! *wink*

Love these fashion accessories too? HEY~ I have a gift for you, my lovely reader! A 10% off on all items discount coupon!

“ STYLECARD10 '' 
( Enter this at checkout to get 10% off all items! )

For this outfit and brands that I'm wearing, hang on to my next blog post!

Photos taken by Lou Sanchez  ||  Processed by me

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Your tshirt is so cute! I love the necklace.

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the necklace and the hat!!!!! would love it if you could follow me on GFC and bloglovin also leave a comment beaut! www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is great. Would love it if you could check out my latest post on styling hair!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe