Unicorn

1:05 AM

UNICORN~!!! Who wouldn't go cray cray for this shirt that I'm wearing?! Thanks to Elle Poupée for sending me this super kawaii unicorn shirt! They also told me that I'm the official model for this shirt design. So double YAY for that! o(^▽^)o

First outfit shoot since I got back from Japan! And much of a hangover of Japan, I've decided to have this outfit Tokyo Fashion-inspired! Well, with lesser kawaii accessories. lol I still don't have the guts to go full Harajuku on my outfits. I've seen how the Japanese people, especially the ones in Harajuku, dress up. And if you'd seen them too, you'd know I'd be embarrassed to call this Tokyo fashion. LOL just Tokyo fashion-inspired maybe!

As what I've observed in Tokyo fashion (both by seeing them personally and religiously stalking TokyoFashion.com), they do like unexpected layerings, play with colors, beanies, kawaii socks, and platform shoes. Hence, this look.

Elle Poupée sent me this rad beanie too!

Elle Poupee is a shop for girly and cute trends. Elle is a french word that means "she", while Poupee means "doll". Together, It means "she's a doll!"

An online shop granting every girl's dreams. Their products can hopefully bring out the little princess in you and satisfy your cravings for fashion and style. Elle Poupee offers a wide range of accessories (from rings and necklaces to earrings and bracelets). They also now sell kawaii shirts, like what I'm wearing!

Here's the Unicorn Shirt I've been obsessing with since the day I got it! Elle Poupée's very own design! They have lots of kawaii designs. They even have a Totoro shirt! You can be kawaii even with just a simple shirt! If you'd like to order this unicorn shirt I'm wearing, you can reach Elle Poupée on their Facebook page or Instagram.

New favorite rucksack my mom bought at a recycle shop (like an 'ukay-ukay' here in the Ph) in Japan for 300yen only! Unfortunately, I wasn't around when she went to that recycle shop! I would've hoard all the adorbs Japan stuff there! HAHA

And hey! On the other note, my online shop Yen's Butingthings is back! And it's now carrying a new name, KawaiiYen Shop PH! Your online store of kawaii stuff and beauty products from Japan! And we're now on Instagram too! Please do follow us @kawaiiyenshop.

I recently uploaded Forever21 Rings Collection and Japan Brand Watches Collection. Both of the items I'm wearing in the photo above are from KawaiiYen! ^_^

Sheer socks are such a big trend in Japan right now! And of course, we have them on KawaiiYen Shop too! Our Kawaii Socks Collection are priced from P100-P120 only. So affordable, right? We also have socks from one of the most loved brands in Japan, WEGO.

And Tokyo fashion wouldn't be complete without a platform shoes, right? Got mine from OASAP!

I've made a separate post for the necklace and earrings I'm wearing here! SHOP TO LOVE: Rings & Tings

Hope you enjoyed this post! Stay kawaii, people! xo


WHAT I WORE
Shirt: Elle Poupée
Beanie: Elle Poupée
Sneakers: OASAP
Rucksack: Japan
Earrings & Necklace: Rings & Tings

Photos taken by Lou Sanchez | Processed by yours truly


You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. very beautiful look darling, love this tee, cute!
    new post on my blog http://tr3ndygirl.com
    i wait you
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top is so cute!

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The unicorn tee is so adorable and I love the beanie ♥

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi jamie! Maray na aldaw saimu!
    Nice to see your blog I'm from legazpi but domiciled already in Europe.
    I hope you can pass by my page.

    www.milallos.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need that unicorn shirt in my life! Ang cute sobra! <3


    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.com
    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @kennydaily
    FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
    LIKE WKH ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo
    Happy Monday
    Isabelle @ Stoer & Sexy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post.
    Love the unicorn on that t-shirt and the floral print of the shoes.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe