A-Fash

12:04 PM

It really feels great to be with people who dress up so well like you. People who wouldn't rudely stare at you because you're wearing some scene-stealer clothes and shoes, but instead appreciate them and compliment them. People who have great taste in fashion and not afraid to show their passion for it. People who are not afraid to stand out and be different.


That's why I am so glad that I came to an idea of uniting the fashionistas in my school, Ateneo de Naga University! I barely know most of these girls, but I always came across their fashion blogs and Lookbooks, and I was so glad when they warm heartedly supported my idea of creating a group/community of fashionistas in Ateneo, the A-Fash!

A-Fash stands for Ateneo Fashionistas. A-Fash exists in the goal of uniting the fashionistas in Ateneo de Naga University and share each members' passion for fashion. A-Fash conducts a photoshoot every Wednesday, which is a wash day in Ateneo, to help each members be active in fashion blogging and posting looks in different fashion sites. This group/community also aims to apply Ateneo's values through this group and through fashion. 

Let me introduce you to the first members of A-Fash. (L-R) Joyce & Didi, Ching, Lhea, Danica, and me! *u*

We had our first photoshoot last month, and this is what I wore on that shoot:

My peg for this look, Kryz Uy!


Would you believe that I am wearing a head-to-toe thrifted outfit?! ;)

Thrifted tank top.

Print of my floral pants. It's only my second time to wear this lovely floral pants of mine. and yes! It's thrifted too! ;)

Thrifted pumps.

Collar necklace and Rings from Yen's Butingthings.


A big thanks to our photographer for this shoot, Elpee Abias, for these awesome photos! Go visit his blog! He's an amazing photographer! ;)




Please support the A-Fash blog! The blog is still under construction, but you can already follow us! Expect posts about fashion and styling in our blog! ;)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, nice combo really :) love your pants :)

    www.samanthaschan.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe