Indie Bohemian Side

7:18 PM

"In The Bohemian Side" #pun :3

I was supposed to go full bohemian on my outfit because of the lovely bohemian accessories I received from Amethyst Superb and The Green Tea Enthusiast Shop, but decided to go indie instead, because of my urge to wear black tights again. It's kind of my thing now. High-waist shorts + black tights + platform shoes. Have you noticed on my outfits this past few months? :)

I've had a brief visit in Naga City earlier this month, so I took the opportunity to have a quick shoot in the city where there are lots of people who can help me with taking my OOTDs! Haha. You can't imagine my struggle with taking my OOTDs all by myself here in my hometown. Hihi. Ahh~ I really missed Naga! Endless pretty shoot locations, and of course, the people there! Shot this in front of the beautiful Holy Rosary Minor Seminary. It's my first time to shoot there! 

Because my accessories are colorful already, I've decided to make my outfit as basic as possible, black and white!

So in love with my dreamcatcher necklace and armparty from Amethyst Superb that shouts all bohemian! Amethyst Superb is the home of handmade hippie and bohemian accessories. You can check them out on Instagram: @amethystsuperb.

Featuring The Green Tea Enthusiast Shop in my outfit once again! This time with their cozyhead in soft sage. I've become really obsessed with this cozyhead (yea I'm pointing at it) to the point that I wore it even when at home! Hihi

And hey! I'm hosting the biggest giveaway on my blog yet, in celebration of my new domain! Yes, I'm on www.spotlightonjamie.com now! *kilig all over* 6 sponsors, 10 prizes, for only 1 winner! Know how to join here.

Hope you liked this indie outfit with a boho twist! Don't forget to spread some love on the comment box! 

WHAT I AM WEARING
Top: Thrifted
Daisy shorts: Forever 21
Necklace & Bracelet: Amethyst Superb
Platform shoes: Thrifted

Photos by James Percil

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Perfect as always, love the daisy shorts.

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!!! Ateeee, same tayo ng shorts! Sabi ko na nga ba, kaya familiar e kasi sa F21 din! Lol :3 Although matagal ko pa bago makuha from my sister because she's sooo far. Haha! Waaah can't wait to wear that cutie little high waist shorts like that!! Hahahaha looove ♥

    Kae Trisha of Postcards & Polaroids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twinnie shorts! Hihi ^_^ Thanks for dropping by, Kae! :*

      Delete
  3. cute accessories! the headband looks great on you!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, congrats on the new domain :)

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this adorable and cute outfit on you. You look stunning girl! Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything! :)
    http://qingpineda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The outfit looks so cute and girly. Love the headband.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe