Off

8:32 AM

A quick outfit post just to make myself feel productive for the day! Because yesterday, I was having one of those days when you just feel like crap, thinking and worrying about the future, decisions in life and just a lot of things that you've just decided to lay down, watch countless episodes of your favorite TV show, fall asleep and not go take a shower until the evening. Yup. Happens to me sometimes too.

Wanted to share this, one of my OOTDs last weekend when we stayed at the Avenue Plaza Hotel to try their revamped menu (link here for that delish news!) and new offerings. 

Huh, now I get it. Last week's so busy that when my schedule suddenly shifted, it just ruined my hype. Ever happened to you? Any advice on this? Because, please? T-T

On my outfit, I've decided to just bring light material clothing because I really just wanted to pack lightly! I don't live in Naga anymore, so yea, travelling. 

This sheer off-shoulder top from Bonita y Elegante is just so flawless! Perfect for light travelling and weather we're having now here in the Philippines. It's already -BER months yet it's still sizzling hot outside!

I actually forgot to take photos of the outfit details, so here's a selfie I uploaded on Instagram showing my new fave necklace from Amethyst Superb! Yes people, I'm wearing corrective glasses now. HUHU

Another Instagram photo, because I've taken really few outfit shots on my camera. Haha. Hope you liked this quick blog post! 


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!
@jamielouborile


WHAT I AM WEARING:
Skort and Shoes: Thrifted
Socks: Copo
Necklace: Amethyst Superb


Photos by Nick Pahati and Lou Sanchez


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Pretty outfit! I always like how you take your outfit shots. :)

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the location! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just at the back of a commercial building! Hihi. Thanks for dropping by! xo

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe