That Perfect Underarm: HJM Aesthetics and Wellness Clinic

12:39 PM

Remember when my "kili-kili" broke the internet last 2012? Haha. I remember having A LOT of messages asking me what I do with my armpits to make them look this white and flawless when this photo was posted. My only secret is, I don’t use deodorants, I just use Calamansi as an alternative. Deodorants have a lot of chemicals that can be harmful to our skin, and sometimes, deo + sweat isn’t really a great combination for nice odor. 

I’ve had a beautiful armpits ever since, that I have lots of guts to flaunt it during a fashion show! *talk about confidence* But after years of plucking and shaving, well.. it doesn’t look like that upclose anymore. Though my skin tone's still fair, plucking and shaving had given its toll on me. Hello bumps slash chicken skin! *sobs* I’ve tried other alternative, like waxing, but it can be painful and costly if done for a long run. That’s why I am so glad to know that we already have HJM Aesthetics and Wellness Clinic here in Bicol!

HJM Aesthetics and Wellness Clinic is the Bicol's most advanced aesthetic science clinic, specializing in cosmetic procedures. A premium surgical center and a center of excellence are both products of exceptional people. 

I’ve been wanting to have IPL Hair Removal on my underarm for a long time now. Imagine a life where you don’t have to worry about plucking your armpit hair from time to time, and just wearing shirts with sleeves when you forgot to shave?! What a perk and a time saver! 

I got my first session of IPL hair removal last month from HJM Aesthetics, and so far, I am achieving the results! IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Hair Removal works by directing the intense pulsed light to a group of hair follicles, using enough power to disable or destroy the root without harming the surrounding skin. For some “atat” people out there, of course, you cannot get the perfect result yet in just one session. It takes time, especially for a person like me, who’s very gifted with hair or what you call “balbon” in our term. It’s the nature of our hair to grow, so yes, it will require us a few sessions to achieve your perfect underarm. Days after my first session, my armpit hairs naturally grew again, but after 7-14 days they slowly fell off. This is the effect of the IPL hair removal. Now, there are still hair growing, but I can really see that it already reduced compared to my normal hair growth! So happy with the result!

This high-tech machine called NannoLight is what they are using for IPL hair removal.

The session was quick and painless, which was really surprising! I thought it was gonna last for at least half and hour, but after like 10mins, we were done! It's safe, effective, has no downtime and no need to shave/wax/pluck anymore!

NannoLight can also be used in acne and blemishes.

This is what one of their clinics look like. So modern and cozy!

They have very accommodating staff! They properly educated us with the procedure we're gonna go through and answered all our questions in the most comprehensible way as possible.

The Big 3 of HJM Aesthetics and Wellness Clinic. All are very experience and professional in their field.

Other than the IPL Permanent Hair Removal, which I had, they also have a long list of services offered that you would be surprised that we already have here in Bicol. No need to go to Manila or overseas anymore!

  • Nose Lift
  • Blepharoplasty (Eye Bag Removal)
  • Double Eyelid Surgery
  • Lip Reduction / Lip Augmentation
  • Browlift / Temporal Lift
  • Face Lift (Classical / Minilift)
  • Dimple Creation / Cleft Chin Construciton
  • Chin Augmentation
  • Earring Hole Repair
  • Breast Augmentation / Breast Reduction
  • Breast Mass Operation
  • Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck / Mini Tuck)
  • Liposuction
  • Scar Revision
  • Mole / Wart Removal
  • Excessive Armpit Sweating Treatment
  • General Surgery Procedures
  • Botox Treatment
  • Varicose Vein Treatment
  • Injection Fillers
  • Diamond Peel
  • Skin Tightening
  • Body Shaping/Slimming
  • Skin Whitening
  • Pore Reduction
  • Fat Cellulite Reduction
  • Non Surgical Liposuction
  • ..and many moooore!


I believe that being aesthetically pleasant is our responsibility to ourselves and for others' eyes as well. Won't it be nice to live in a world where all you'll see are pleasing? Don't deprive yourself from being a better version of you, when all the help you can get is just at hand! Consult to HJM Aesthetics and Wellness Clinic now!

Visit them at Suite 201, 301 or 303 in Plaza Medica, Naga City.
Contact: 09994553153 / 09295413298 or 4724608 / 4720401
On Facebook: HJM Aesthetics and Wellness Clinic

HJM Aesthetics in Daet, Camarines Norte, SOON!


Photos taken by Didi and some from their FB page


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe